Criminal Defense Attorney
I am committed to aggressively fighting for your rights. As a former prosecutor, I understand the legal process from all sides, and my experience increases your chances of beating your charges. I handle both state and federal charges.
When you face criminal charges, you need to know that your lawyer will do everything legally possible to keep you out of jail and avoid a stiff prison sentence. Your future hinges on the attorney you hire. I have the legal understanding and experience to protect you from the full brunt of jail time.
A Long History of Success in Defense Cases
My track record for success is built on:
- Attention to detail
- Developing legal strategies that win
- Aggressive negotiation skills
- Experience in trial
- Straight talk, no "lawyer speak"
- Building multiple legal strategies, ultimately choosing the one that is best for my clients
- Aggressive protection of my clients' rights
- Determined representation in trial, if needed
- Advocacy through creative and effective tactics in negotiations and trial
- Solid investigation of all the evidence, including what the prosecution missed
- Straight talk about the likely outcomes
I work with private investigators and expert witnesses to prepare the case as if it will go to trial. If the prosecution realizes that your representation takes the case this seriously, you greatly improve your chances of achieving the best possible outcome. Should the case go to trial, I am an exceptional trial attorney, prepared for whatever the prosecution may bring.
Honest Advice Is Always Just a Phone Call Away
I am highly accessible to clients, providing direct contact information. I provide reasonable rates and am very transparent and honest about how much you will be charged.
To discuss your case with a skilled New York criminal defense lawyer, please contact me, attorney Lonnie Hart, today at (718) 246-8200.
- Gun Charges
- Drug Charges
- Assault And Violent Crimes
- Sex Crimes
- Statutory Rape (rape in the 3rd degree)
- Sexual Assaults by a Family Member
- Sex Crimes Involving a Minor
- False Arrest
- White Collar And Fraud
- Domestic Violence
- Post - Conviction Relief